Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Got a 2002 Chevy S10 Crew Cab ZR5 Model that needs some mods.

Got a 2001 Suzuki DR200se DualSport(Street Legal Dirt Bike) that I don't get to ride enough. :(

Cheers,
Con

· Registered
192 Posts
wb 86 said:
Very late to the post and if anyone still cares here goes:

Currently in the paddock:
1991 F250SD- only thing not 1-ton is the front IFS. Like the on road manners of it, it is my DD for my contractor job. 351W 5sp LB reg cab. 1st. Blue Oval and the rig is winning me over.

1999 Daewoo Nubira- G/Fs car, only year of the 5dr. hatchback, don't knock the company just the U.S. corporate execs. I would weld the hood shut and still trust it, the car is very mechanicaly sound and runs like a top w/ 100K very hard miles on the odo. Just a PITA to get chassis parts for ie balljoints etc. Other than that love the car use it everyday as well.

1986 Trooper- 4dr rusted out parts donor. Sagging susp. 33s, no floor pans, 1 seat , used as a shed.

New project: 1991 VW Golf GLI. 4dr auto. FREE. got a garage full of Mk2 parts to rebuild the thing into a new stock DD for when the gas crunch hits. F250SD to be used as little as possible. Ready 06/04.

Current project: Almost a complete re-build, going on year 3, of my 1st car my 86 Trooper 2dr LWB. Re-coated frame, all new sheet metal except the main body, swapped motor and drive-train, painted everything,(interior, exterior, and motor) The motor is a nice clean looking gray and black, the body olive drab. 2 seats, modded dash, full cage(poss.) and ready to wheel. It will look pretty stock, but will be my new trail toy.

Sorry for the length- I'll shut-up now

Craig- the guy with the messy hick-lookin' ******* yard.
I had a 99 Daewoo also. I had a Laganza CDX and loved it. Only reason I sold it cause I knew I would have trouble finding parts in the long haul. I traded it in for my 01 Trooper. :)

Currently I traded in my s10 Crew Cab ZR5 for a 04 Chevy Avalanche Z71. After all the rebates and package discounts, I ended up only pay 3k more for my loaded AV than what I paid for my Trooper LS back in 01! :roll: Go Figure. Still have my Suzuki DR Dual sport that I still don't ride enough on. :(

Cheers,
Con

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.