Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the look, anything special? Which Isuzu truck came with it? Where can I find these to purchase? 16" vs 15" beside the looks, I know 15" are lighter, but not by much? Is it better to go off-roading with the 15" or 16", I have no idea. I've read that the 1st gen Troopers came with the 15" snowflakes. The specs for the those two sized wheels are the same right? offset? bolt pattern?

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Snowflakes are just sort of retro-cool...other than that they are not really anything special as wheels go.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
When you can have retro cool AND original equipment why not? That, and you can pick them up cheaper then most any aftermarket wheel.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
The backspacing and size is also very convenient...also they are light weight.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are the prettiest looking Isuzu wheels I might say

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
have a set on my 91 rodeo as original equipment

with my 97 rodeo, I gave up looking for a nice affordable set of the snowflakes, so I bought these and for a set of 5 with being a 16x8 wheel for $250, couldn't complain. Actually like them better for the 16" tires cause it gives the 265/75 tire a wider stance then the 15x7 snowflake wheels do with the 31x10.5 15 tire on the 91 rodeo.

Got these at discount tire over 5yrs ago

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr34 ... 011002.jpg

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just bought 265x75x16 tires for my stock Trooper wheels, so i'm out of the loop for the 15x7 snowflakes. I think someone found 5 snowflakes down at a Florida JY and is selling it for $300, only thing that would stop me from buy them is the shipping cost. I am no rush to replace my wheels, unless it's a good deal. I want to save up for a custom exhaust system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts