·
Registered
4,646 Posts
me gusta :shock:

·
Registered
555 Posts
vovkus said:
That is seriously sweet. I was wondering where to put my spare turbochargers. I ran out of room in my garage as I have too much other useless crap. Thats pure genius. I can just cram them,and all my other useless stuff like alternators and carburetors that fit vehicles I used to own,in random nooks and crannys under the hoods of the vehicles I DO have. "Hey look,its a Hyundai Genesis coupe with two extra turbos,three mismatched carburators,two starters,two alternators and about 20 rusty brackets and metal flanges!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
jeremy_worden said:

^^want :shock:
I saw one driving down the freeway last weekend. I could almost here the 80s music playing (or maybe that was my I-Pod :lol: )

Check out these guys,they can build you one from new old stock parts.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts

Had one :D

Actually miss having a Delorean..Its the kinda car that ownes you..you dont own it :lol:
I used to say all the problems and costs of a Ferrari and none of the speed..I have to say though for what it was it was probably my favorite car ever..couldnt go anywhere without a crowd..problem is too many young guys jump into one and then find out its costly to get them "updated" and then figure at least 2500 a year for unexpected breakdowns unless you can fix it yourself..
Wish I had it back in my garage :cry: Problems and all...

·
Registered
3,926 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Maybe a mockup for ideas, but that engine bay is hard-pressed for room, how about removing the front passenger seat and fabricate a compartment like Deathproof :wink:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Guys, thats not a 1st gen. I was just under the hood of my moms 2nd gen and its identical to the photo. The giveaway is the A/C charge port and the location of the option plate, not to mention the master cylinder and brake booster. I converted mine to that model.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.