Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been looking around, and noticed some of you guys have named your vehicle. I think that's very cool! My old decals are rough looking, so I was thinking about replacing them anyway. Maybe I'll do a logo like "The Blue Meanie" did.

What are some cool names??

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Dude the truck already has a name. It knows what it is. you have to drive it long enough to become one with it and for it to trust and tell you what to call it. You must embrace your truck and swim in its essence to truly become one with it. It will reward you.

If not then call it a stupid piece of...!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I called my old one the safari mobile, my current rig has a touch of grey on top so I call him Jerry. Off the cuff, if that pic is your rig, I'd go with either BA, "badass amigo" or mebbie mamba, as in black mamba cause it looks slick, shiny, and evil as hell.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rodeo joe said:
Dude the truck already has a name. It knows what it is. you have to drive it long enough to become one with it and for it to trust and tell you what to call it. You must embrace your truck and swim in its essence to truly become one with it. It will reward you.

If not then call it a stupid piece of...!!!

:lol:
I am narrowing down a short list of names. :) I have to say, I think a little like this as well! It can't have a name that is over the top, but it must mean something to me. It's like naming a child!! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts