Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS I HAVE A 2000 RODEO 4X4 V6.AND I WANT TO UP GRADE MY BRAKES.I PULL A TRAILLER WHIT A POLARIS ATV.I WANT HI PERSORMANCE BRAKES(ROTORS AND PADS)I LIVE IN QUEBEC CANADA.THANKS FOR YOUR FORUM IT S GREAT BONJOUR TOUT LE MONDE. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
So I too live in quebec. What did you put. I put new disk and brakepads on mine and after about 5000km they were all warped. Need better brake performance from that truck.

·
Registered
86 Posts
hi, How much gross are u pulling, I tow about 3000 lbs almost daily with my 04 Rodeo and never had a brake issue with the stock brakes, but i do keep a close watch on them, Dan

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am here in Toronto and am also looking for good new front rotors. I don't want to buy from the dealer. They are always overpriced and trying to scam extra work. I have bought my brake pads from Napa, which are Ceramix from Dana. These work well. Any suggestions would be appreciated

John

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
I'm thinking of going with some Power Slot rotors when I replace mine. Should give better performance and not warp. I only see them for models up to June '01 though so dont have any idea about newer models.

I decided against cross drilled due to reports of cracking and the holes getting plugged.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought my pad and rotor on ebay. Ther are branded "Lomandi" the par are ok and in pretty good shape again. The problem is the rotor and that is those that I want ot change. They where gone in less than 5000km (without pulling the camp trailer). They are badly scratched and warped. Good rotors advice are now welcome.

Is there a big break kit available? If I look, the jetta seems to have bigger front rotor than the rodeo ?????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.