Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sometimes hang out with the local Off-Road club in the DC area: Off Camber Crawlers

While it is a club that is mostly jeeps, there are Toyotas, an Oldsmobile (Bravada), Unimogs, Pinzgauers, Samarais, and even one Isuzu.

What clubs are the rest of you members of? I hope that by posting them here, other Isuzus in your area will join the local clubs, and show the rest of the world what our Isuzus are made of.

-Tad

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello to all you Isuzu fokes! The club that I'm a member of is http://www.gbr4wd.com/ Georgia Bounty Runners, here in Atlanta. Joe Isuzu is the name of rig. I'm not locked but Joe has 33X12.5x15 Super Swampers on 10" rockcrawlers. Joe goes were the $70,000 rigs go. :lol:
8)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Howdy. I just thought I'd refresh this a little bit. I think Planetisuzoo is the closest thing to a club the Isuzu folks have. Anyway, I would be interested in starting a WA state club or perhaps a Pacific Northwest Club for Isuzus or maybe a West Coast Club??? Let's get this thing going! I don't even have a 4x4 Isuzu yet (looking), but I'd love to see a club going.

-Kevin

·
Registered
558 Posts
huh im not a member of an ofical 4x4 club. A bunch of guys i whent to highschool whith and some of thier friends all formed a group, we call ourselves the Mountain Explorers. Most everybody in it drives a lifted full sized chevy. We are open to other 4x4s though (i drive my Isuzus on the trail drives alot).
www.mountainexplorers.50megs.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
ZU'tah Wheelers is a group of about 30 folks here in Utah that love their Zus. There is a core group of 5-10 people that regularly go out wheeling or wrenching over at another member's house. We had three parties this year just to eat, drink and have a good time, though as you can imagine, somehow the topic of conversation always winds around to our Zus :mrgreen: . Good group of folks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
We are not actually a club, and it isn't exactly local (world wide via WWW :D).

www.therangerstation.com

Ford Ranger support group.

Hello, my name is Josh, and I am addicted to Ranger's (2 Ranger's and 3 Bronco II's so far).

Been wheeling with a bunch of guys from the site. 99% of the runs are welcome to all vehicles. It is only special occasions that are Ranger (Ranger, Bronco II's, Explorer's, etc) only.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I'm a member of Planet Isuzoo, an online SUV club 8)

It's a small, innocuous, but International group of 'Zuholics. We have a cool website run by this guy named Tad. :D
http://www.planetisuzoo.com

We even have kewl stuff to buy (I know, a shameless plug :wink: ):
http://www.cafeshops.com/isuzoo

Cheers,

Reactions: superman27344
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.