Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night the starter went out in my daughter's RS. I just happen to have a brand new starter in the Austin Healey race car that I put in last month. Well it really didn't need a starter it was just electrical issues. (the replacement for the old Lucas units on the MG and the Sprites is a modified Trooper starter, but the stock unit fits like a charm)

10 minutes and 2 bolts and I have a new starter for my Trooper. The down side to this was the install in the trooper is a pain in the ....... Not nearly as easy as put it in the Sprite.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I too am continually pleased by the design choices made by isuzu on the trooper. It really is a great SUV.

Btw, you have an Austin Healey Sprite? You must post pics in the other vehicles section. I'd love to see it. Old brit sports cars have been catching my eye a lot lately.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get pics up of everything here pretty soon.
work and getting the RS spit and polished and on the road has sucked up a ton of time.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
gbo3 said:
getting the RS spit and polished and on the road has sucked up a ton of time.
I can relate. My RS is just sitting in the driveway right now and it is breaking my heart. Apparently the fiancee thinks preparing for our wedding is more important. :roll: :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts