Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:oops: Hello Guys,I just got a 1982 S-10 with the 1.9L engine,This is probably a dumb question but here goes anyway,Where is the EGR valve,pictures would be appreciated as I have been told to look on the left side of the engine, there is some plastic looking thing with 3 vacume hoses comming off of it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys,I found it!!hopefully a new one will make the truck idle,I cant keep it running. It starts up just fine but after it gets warm it just will not idle.I think the vacume lines are all screwed up also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello There, I know this post is old, but maybe someone can help me. I have an Isuzu 1.9 engine on my 1982 S10. I have a problem when my truck warms up, it will bog when accelerated. I checked the EGR, and it is moving when I accelerate, I removed the two bolts that hold it in (very challenging) but the thing is stuck and can get it out. I am wondering: Could it be the problem? or should I leave it alone. Also, I have a new carburetor, new fuel pump and new spark plugs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.