Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By reading profile sigs, it seems I'm the only guy left who hasn't done this!!! I know all the "cool kids" are doing it, but I never seemed to learn WHY!! Any help?

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Primary purpose is to correct wheel alignment camber after raising the ride height due to a lift. The camber gets off because the front suspension has unequal length control arms.

A side benefit is a small gain in available downtravel (less than half an inch).

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Well here's another question: how would I find a link on how to do it? I never have any luck searching for some reason! Also, does it sound strange that I did a 2-2.5" torsion bar lift in front and my tires DON'T look like this: \=/ ?

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
That is correct :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Its also very useful to have the ball joints flipped should you need to change CV joins or boots as you only need undo the bolts and you wont have to split the ball joint taper and possibly ruin the ball joint 8)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Might as well get the boot sorted at the same time as you will be more than halfway there. Bonus lol.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Heh - I wonder if guys from Liverpool get called "bro" very often... :lol:

·
Registered
827 Posts
:lol: :lol: more like Kidda or Larrrr :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i know when i was doing mine, i "flipped them off" a few times! :wink:

cheers, john

·
Registered
827 Posts
It is supposed to be short for "Lad" as in "Boy or Mate" just a mix of English and Irish and many other cultures slang speak.

We do have an accent thats exceedingly rare :wink:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Drift said:
It is supposed to be short for "Lad" as in "Boy or Mate" just a mix of English and Irish and many other cultures slang speak.

We do have an accent thats exceedingly rare :wink:
Haha I dig that song! I too, have an accent! Mine however, isn't very rare OR charming! It's called *******!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hey ******* is good 8) best inventions have to start somewhere :lol: sorry :oops:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.