Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Rodeo was happy to unwrap 4 Monroe Sensa-Trac Shocks, a Monroe steering stabilizer and a OEM Gauge Cluster

·
Registered
5,475 Posts
new shocks for the back glass....3rd set in 15yrs.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
time.....time to put the 2.6L in my DD spacecab. 6am and its in...long night, no one bothered me...it was GREAT!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
My wife tried to keep the car parts very minimal but I got a screw pin shackle, new wipers, and some jumper cables.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Well this year bradzuzu played Santa for me. He is sanding me a sent of 2in lift springs. (havnt got them yet) the tracking thing says there somewhere in Cali out for delivery witch is weird because I live in Ohio. Haha. Anyways I also got about $300 so Im going to buy a set of craftsmen tools. I found a 300 piece mechanics set for $280 so Im thinking with the money I've saved from brad with the springs I'll be able to get my first set of tools :D.
Do you guys have any other suggestions on a better tool set?
http://m.sears.com/productdetails.do?pa ... 933300000P
That's the link to the tool set. It's a craftsmen 300 piece professional Tool set. It's like $324 but when you click on it it's $277. If Anyone has input please feel free to tell me. It's my first set of tools so I'm not using my dads. Lol

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I like Craftsman tools because I just take them in if I break them and get a new on usually the same day. Looks like a good set.

·
Registered
523 Posts
My present sucked......literally......a shop vac!! Also got a creeper to assist my fat *** getting under my vehicles!!!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I got a ton of Craftmen tools :D . I got the ratchet set that has the hole in them so you don't have to use deep sockets, that will definetly come in handy. I also got a bag filled with misc Craftmen hand tools that i'm going to put in my Rodeo just to have some tools in there.

I have a retro-fit HID projector kit on the way i'm going to custom install on my Rodeo, I barely ordered them for myself for Christmas, but my girlfriend offered to pay for half of it ($150) just to help out some. So i'll be getting that sometime next week!

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Santa accidentally left my presents in Saugerties NY....just got them....8" toyota solid axles!!! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice list guys!

Im just glad for new shocks since the prior owner put some monroes on the rodeo that are not for a rodeo, the ride sucks...

now if I can just heal from surgery on both hands so I ca install em

·
Registered
492 Posts
Santa ordered a valve cover/intake gasket set and fog lights+relay wiring for the Passport.
He fixed all the bulbs in the dash, replaced the battery cables and fixed the rear door latches too!
Then he left a new snow brush/scraper in the front seat.

It was a great Christmas.... for the Isuzu. :?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Got me a high mount jack.. mounts to rear spare. And 1992 Cherokee sport front coil slings to be mounted in the rear for a quick 5" of lift. And a touch screen in dash radio. And.. 3 cans of Duplicolor Isuzu silver to paint my pilars/posts between my doors and triangular side Windows..

·
Registered
392 Posts
a round eye setup, its missing the drivers side turn signal lens but i got it for cheap!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got a complete tranny rebuild, new steering rack and ECU, I love my Rodeo! oh the plans I have for that baby!

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
I got gift cards so I picked up a painless performance pulse width modulated fan controller! My old setup relied on a temp switch which worked great but the damn switches keep failing on me. This PWM controller will start the fan at half speed and progressively ramp it up based on a temp sensor. Should the sensor fail it will turn the fan on full until it sees the correct signal again.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got OME 912's, Daystar 1.5" spacers, Skyjacker shocks, and some DOR front diff brackets. (brackets I bought though) Everything else was a gift though and had no idea they were coming....I love my girlfriend :D

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I got an air compressor for the garage. SCORE!!! Now I can put my air tools to work instead of my wrists....lol. With my B-Day coming up end of January, hoping for the rear locker and Aisins for the front.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
icesluss said:
Well this year bradzuzu played Santa for me. He is sanding me a sent of 2in lift springs. (havnt got them yet) the tracking thing says there somewhere in Cali out for delivery witch is weird because I live in Ohio. Haha. Anyways I also got about $300 so Im going to buy a set of craftsmen tools. I found a 300 piece mechanics set for $280 so Im thinking with the money I've saved from brad with the springs I'll be able to get my first set of tools :D.
Do you guys have any other suggestions on a better tool set?
http://m.sears.com/productdetails.do?pa ... 933300000P
That's the link to the tool set. It's a craftsmen 300 piece professional Tool set. It's like $324 but when you click on it it's $277. If Anyone has input please feel free to tell me. It's my first set of tools so I'm not using my dads. Lol
That is a good starter set for sure. Crafstman makes good hand tools. The only issue I have ever had with them was the deep-well sockets are not as strong as the Snap-on or Matco deep-wells but for the price and the warranty, nice tools. I think that was the same set I started with about 20 years ago. I still have alot of them and have no complaints. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts