Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overall Im disappointed with the items for sale by me. Just looking to buy seat covers (and return because they wont fit...), an led flashlight, and a power inverter. How about you? Any websites like jegs, calmini, etc. offering a BF discount?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pep Boys has some stuff, like oil antifreeze and wipers, but thats all ive found so far.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Bestbuy has a 42" 1080P Sharp lcd tv for $200, too good of a deal for me to pass up
Plus i need to buy something other then parts for once!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I will be heading to the local gun store tomorrow. Hoping to get a M&P for a good deal.

·
Registered
326 Posts
GOBBLE2011 at Polyperformance.com, but I was hoping for a Treadwright discount :D

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
slainer said:
Maybe I'm just cheap but I have no plans on spending my money or time running around over crowded stores.
DING DING DING we have a winner!!!!
hahahahaha, same here. im not going to be some idiot in line at 3am waiting to trample and get into a fight over a TV or something. Local wholesale club has an Xbox kinect on sale. kids been doing good in school and i know i could use some exercise :) Wife got a new Corolla S in March....shes set for a few occasions....me, im good with what i have, maybe a day off from working on everything would be nice
Ron

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hate shopping and spending money too. But im young, and its hard to pass up an excuse to stay up all night and go for a 2-3am drive :lol:

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
Gonna sleep in, then wander out to the garage for some wrenching. With any luck at all I won't spend a dime.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I don't buy anything. This "black Friday" crap is a bunch of BS. Nothing but a bunch of lemmings out there buying crap because their big box store overlords demand it.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Nothing. I don't go to those sales, purely out of self-preservation. Being in such close proximity to the petty, greedy, small-minded fools that make up the overwhelming majority of the shoppers you see during those sales, causes in me an irresistible desire to commit violence acts upon them, and I don't like the thought of prison, so I stay the hell away.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
lowzone said:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/holiday/os-black-friday-walmart-pepper-spray-los-angeles-112511,0,7223386.story
Interesting. But they don't say who sprayed the pepper spray.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I went last night. Started at 9PM at Toys R Us.

Kinda sucks for all those employees that had to be there on Thanksgiving eve. Messed up greedy corporate people! :evil:
It also sucks cause people that normally dont go shopping at 3am (old people) did. So the lines were long since there were more people than last year.
The deals were horrible, nothing really worth waiting around for. I ended up leaving a few stores after waiting in line for so long.

The "door busters" were limited quatitys, like 10 per store for the $200 computers and TVs.
Walmart stayed open throughout the evening and started sales at 10pm.
This lead to people camping in the store with three carts full of crap at 7pm and waiting til 10 to check out.

Overall i'm very disappointed with the deals this year. Which is no suprise, cause black Fridays is pretty much a gimick.
The sales stay up til Christmas and a little after. I think also think its unfair to the workers that stores decided to start early.
.... Oh well, the GF is taking me to Sears later so I can pick out some tools. The wait will be worth it. :D

And walking around made me walk off all that food I ate earlier in the day.

·
Registered
112 Posts
We were on our way home last night from my parents' house anyways....so we stopped at the local Target a bit after 11PM and bought the Sony Blu-Ray player we wanted when they opened at midnight and got out of there by 12:20AM.

But today on my lunch break I went to Advance Auto and bought a set of front rotors, ceramic pads, and NGK spark plugs for my Senorita (Amigo). What can I say, I spoil her rotten! :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts