Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, and everyone else,

just a thought

It would be super if we could coordinate a live chat for the forum members, maybe :shock: every wednesday (whatever day of the week) at a time when most people could make it, we could poll to see what works,

Maybe someone has already thought of this, or maybe it is silly, but i would definitely enjoy the live chat one a week or so.
Thanks for reading

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Sounds great. We used to do a Wed/Sunday chat. I'll setup a link and we can meet at 9pm EDT on Wednesday the 23rd. If that works well, we can make it a weekly thing.

As with last time, everyone download Aol Instant Messenger (it's free to use). I'll setup the link below. Many of us use to have the IDS (Isuzu Dark Side) chat going all day while at work. Not a lot of Isuzu content during the day, but it was a diversion and tech resource during the quiet times.

The room name is Isuzus

You can invite yourself to that Chat room, or IM me (I'm TrooperTad on AIM) and I can invite you. Feel free to IM me at any other time.

-Tad

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
I'll get in on this when I return from vacation.

I would love to be able to have AIM at work, but I believe it's getting blocked by the firewall here at work.

Joe

·
Registered
286 Posts
This sounds like a plan. I have never used AoL instant messenger before.
Hopefully this works out good. A good chance to get somequestions answered right away and not have to wait for someone to post.
See you all there on the 23rd.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Tad said:
I'll setup a link and we can meet at 9pm EDT on Wednesday the 23rd. If that works well, we can make it a weekly thing.

As with last time, everyone download Aol Instant Messenger (it's free to use). I'll setup the link below. Many of us use to have the IDS (Isuzu Dark Side) chat going all day while at work. Not a lot of Isuzu content during the day, but it was a diversion and tech resource during the quiet times.

The room name is Isuzus

You can invite yourself to that Chat room, or IM me (I'm TrooperTad on AIM) and I can invite you. Feel free to IM me at any other time.

-Tad

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll try, would like to have AOL at work but being a field engineer I'm more in my car... maybe I can convince them to get me an Ipaq ;)

I will try make it ... 9 edt think thats 7pm for me ;) so I should be in by then.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Tad said:
Yea, so I'm an idiot. I missed last week's chat. I'll be online tonight though. Feel free to IM me, and I'll setup the Isuzus chat room at 9pm EDT.

-Tad
HAHA,, I totally forgot too. I was out at the Chicken Burger hangin out with my Volkswagen friends.

·
Registered
763 Posts
chat tonight?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.