Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...just wondering if anyone has the problem of rain water entering the passenger side leg area. This occurs after raining all night and pulling out of the driveway with taking a left turn in the morning. The water seems to be collecting somewhere but I looked and I could not find where it could be storing....it is a least a couple of cups of H20...and due to all the rain lately it is making the truck smell. :(

By the way i have 94 Rodeo LS 3.2 with 100,000

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same problem in my '90 Trooper. I have checked the window seals, and have not been able to find a leak. I think that it may be coming through the vents, and leaking down through the firewall. I am going to try a few things this weekend, and see if I can fix it. Anybody found (or offer) a solution to this problem?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Read your posts.

My Rodeo did something similar. After pulling the dash apart and removing the heat and air conditioning boxes and re-sealing them to the body, it ended up being a leaky sunroof drain. (I had a mouse due to storage for a year, he crawled up the A post and chewed a hole in the drain line for one of the sunroof drains. Not a fun repair. I ended up gutting the vehicles interior and I ran a dehumidifier for a week.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My 87 Trooper II has leaks down at the speakers in the kick panels and a small one between the rear doors. I only notice them after washing it with the power washer.
The rear one doesnt really concern me as I assume its the rubber seal,but the front one does.
I have already replaced the speakers once with the speakers from the doner trooper in the back yard.

Is the water coming from the cowl vent or is it from somewhere else like the fender well or something...Im stumped.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.