Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Was Ben Laden already dead ?

968 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Crash 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Without even clicking the link...

I think Alex Jones is a bloomin' IDIOT! The man sees a hoax in absolutely everything. With all his "Bilderbergs" and "Bohemian Groves". He is a certifiable nut.

Any "info" that comes from that site is highly suspect to say the least, and most likely downright false.

EDIT:

Now I've skimmed the article :roll: :roll: :roll:

The only way ANY of his claims stand up to any scrutiny is if you already are a hardcore believer in all his other nut-job conspiracy theories.

I'm a believer in Occoms Razor

#3 ·
Talk about synchronicity...

So, I'm just laying down to bed, and I hit the sleep button on the clock radio, and guess who's on George Noory's show? Yup, Alex Jones.

He's talking tonight about the secret global cabal to topple all the governments and institute a one-world-government with them in total control (of course).

So he starts on about some of the key organizations in this cabal, like the Illuminati (of course) but tonight he mentioned a new group (at least news to me) that is instrumental in this conspiracy... wait for it...

The Latter-Day-Saints (Mormons)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So apparently I'm part of this all-powerful secret cabal and I didn't even know it. :lol:

Now I'm going to bed for real.

#4 ·
So then what about that guy who twittered the raid when it was happening? Just a staged tweet? A new type of stool pigeon perhaps?
(sorry, had to say it) 8)

Why would Al-queda (sp) admit now that their leader is dead? If they had said he was dead years ago, it would most likely have freed them up to attack again instead of being under constant pressure to stay ahead of the troops/drones etc.

Now if they can only let the Seals go back into the shadows all will be well. A Seal or any military personnel should not have to worry about their family being attacked.

#6 ·
Crash said:
Sags said:
Talk about synchronicity...

So, I'm just laying down to bed, and I hit the sleep button on the clock radio, and guess who's on George Noory's show? Yup, Alex Jones.
Coast to Coast AM Rocks..!!!
I've listened to that show on and off since the mid 90's. The show was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better (funnier) when Art Bell hosted it from his Pahrump compound, taking unscreened calls. I'll never forget the guy who called while flying his small plane into area 51. Or the guy who stole a bunch of power transformers to make a time machine in his basement, and kept drawing so much power he was blacking out the neighborhood Or the guy who beat to death a gray alien after it hurt his dog and kept it in his freezer.

George Noory takes the show WAAAY to seriously, and he really believes half the BS people talk about (like "Chemtrails" :roll: ) Oh well it puts me to sleep usually.

#7 ·
Before you guys go off on 900 pages of discussion on this subject, please allow me to inject some simple logic into this.

Who cares? Fact is, he's dead, and I could care less how or when he died. He died, we found the body, end of story. It wouldn't matter to me or many other people if he was beheaded by a little white rabbit with big nasty pointy teeth!

/endrant.

ok, Gentleman, continue.

#8 ·
ImpulseRocket89 said:
Before you guys go off on 900 pages of discussion on this subject, please allow me to inject some simple logic into this.

Who cares? Fact is, he's dead, and I could care less how or when he died. He died, we found the body, end of story. It wouldn't matter to me or many other people if he was beheaded by a little white rabbit with big nasty pointy teeth!

/endrant.

ok, Gentleman, continue.
Very well said, and worth repeating.

I'll add more simple logic...

If he had been dead before 2002, and they were just waiting for a time when it would be best put to use politically....

There is absolutely no way mr "mission accomplished" and/or his handlers would ever have let that little cherry get away, to possibly be used by those evil dems.

They WOULD have made use of it before he left office. Period.

#10 ·
88BamaTrooper said:
Osama is no more.
'E's bleedin' demised!

'E's passed on!

This criminal is no more!

He has ceased to be!

'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

'E's a stiff!

Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace!

'E's pushing up the daisies!

'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory!

'E's off the twig!

'E's kicked the bucket,

'E's shuffled off 'is mortal coil.

Run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-CRIMINAL!!

(My apologies to Monty Python.)

#12 ·
well that show to me is intriguing...I like to think anything is possible so im one of those dummies youre talking about i guess...Oh well....everyone has a right to their own opinion...

i cant say I ever heard anyone beat up an alien before....id probably get a kick out of that one myself....some people do go a lil overboard even for me...and im very opne minded.....

but that show doesnt start til 1 or 2 am here so i find it very entertaining to accompany my insomnia.........

They got some diff world views to ponder on...I think its a healthy way to expand your mind without using LSD! :shock: lol...and explore the "not so Cliche"

i dont think i heard the other guy you mentioned on there before tho...im new to caost to coast.....i try not to make it an every night thing...i do have 2 jobs to contend with....

#13 ·
Crash said:
well that show to me is intriguing...I like to think anything is possible so im one of those dummies youre talking about i guess...Oh well....everyone has a right to their own opinion...

i cant say I ever heard anyone beat up an alien before....id probably get a kick out of that one myself....some people do go a lil overboard even for me...and im very opne minded.....

but that show doesnt start til 1 or 2 am here so i find it very entertaining to accompany my insomnia.........

They got some diff world views to ponder on...I think its a healthy way to expand your mind without using LSD! :shock: lol...and explore the "not so Cliche"

i dont think i heard the other guy you mentioned on there before tho...im new to caost to coast.....i try not to make it an every night thing...i do have 2 jobs to contend with....
Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying you're a dummy at all. Not everything on Coast to Coast is BS, some of it is very, very intelligent discussion, I love when he has Dr. Michio Kaku on, that guy is a true genius and I love listening to him. But a lot of the guest are just wacko nutjobs, like regulars Alex Jones, or Richard C Hoagland. The big topic lately that really boggles my mind is "chemtrails", seriously contrails have been around for 70+ years, and all of a sudden ~ 5-10 years ago people decided they are poison being sprayed by the government or whatever.

What I'm saying, is that back in Art Bells days he embraced and encouraged the wackiness to the extreme, Art usually played the straight man perfectly (even though he probably thought half of it was BS) and it was hilarious.

#14 ·
well i could tell you what fema camps are being built in pa....how many National Guard PANGS are being built as well...also how many old prison gorwing and the new ones being made here in PA. just makes you wonder whats going on..... A company that im very close with sells the construction materials to all of these sites....this company is fully state and government funded for sales orders of material.......

oh yah almost forgot about the Striker Brigades that are assembling here in case of Civil Unrest or some **** like that....again another military force

i can also tell you that in the last t days wexford was circled by a military prop spraying and 1/8 radius in circles before heading twds sewickley...the following day an Attack helicopter was circling over top my friends house i was working at. then continued to circle larger areas....not to often you see the attack choppers cruisn low and slow and in patterns here,,,,

think of it what you will.....i wont personallycomment on it....just lettin ya know what ive been seeing up in HEyyyYYAAAAHHHH!!!!! :twisted:

pass the jerky and a shot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.