Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine has been broken off since I first got her. Also need a grey handle interior door handle for drivers side. Could also use a working tape deck/radio since mine just went belly up on me. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,543 Posts
got the inside door handle in grey (they are the same as the pickups/amigos/rodeos) . have used and NEW. have to see what list price is, then shipping etc....the antenna, is the roof mounted pull out type or fender mounted? i have Pickup ones all over the place, if you can make it work....did you need the mast also IF its the fender mount?

Ron

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is fender mounted. I believe that it was originally a power antenna, but whatever. It is broken off at the "hub" or where it goes into the fender. I dont know if that is what you are referring to as a mast or not. The handle on mine no longer opens the door, so I figure it is the plastic mounting underneath the panel that is broken, so when you pull the handle it moves instead of pulling the release arm. At least that is what I think has happened, I havent checked, but it has occurred on two other handles so far. Let me know, and thanks for the quick reply!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.