Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a WAAG brush guard that fits the following vehicles. 1998-04 ISUZU RODEO / 1998-03 HONDA PASSPORT / 1998-00 ISUZU AMIGO.

Brush guard comes with new plastic push bar trim and stainless hardware. It is in used condition but everything is complete and ready to be installed and used. Headlight guards are removable "they were not bolted in for the picture just set inside".

Item is too large to ship so looking for local pick up in the Culver City, Los Angeles area or Mission Viejo, Orange County area. Any questions or if you like to come take a look at it or test fit it to your vehicle please call 714-287-3270. Selling for $200 obo

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey! I know I am about a year late on this one, but I am wondering if you by chance still have this grill guard? And will it fit a 1995 Rodeo? Thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
NateNasty said:
Hey! I know I am about a year late on this one, but I am wondering if you by chance still have this grill guard? And will it fit a 1995 Rodeo? Thanks!
^^ If you still have it and doesnt fit the 95'.. Im interested

·
Registered
96 Posts
NateNasty said:
I actually just nabbed one from pick-your-part, so it's all yours if still available :)
I bet this guy is long gone haha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haha yeah, good luck. Have you checked your local junk yard? I found one on a Passport that was in pretty good condition but scuffed up. I just spray painted it matte black and it looks like it was powder coated straight from the factory. And it was only like $40 from pick-your-part. Then I spent like $3 on the paint and maybe $5 on the hardware. The install took less than an hour.

·
Registered
96 Posts
No I haven't yet. Ill prob go after work tonight..

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
This thread is over 4 years old and the OP never replied. That in itself should tell you something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts