Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotta get me one of these. Wish the vid was 10 seconds longer.

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
I agree, the video needs to show what happens.....

I'm still looking for a horn that sounds right to replace my wimpy road runner "meep meep" horn.

Heck my wifes VW beetle has a more manly horn than my Rodeo.

Joe

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
I like my air horns but they are nothing like that. Mine sound like european sports car horns but they are pretty loud.

Gotta give the cop some props, he didnt jump. If it was me the night stick would have to be surgicaly removed from those guys.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Any one notice the VX in the first scene? Yeah it needs to be about 10-20 seconds longer. Hey if you want a more "manly" horn for your Zu just grab one off of a Luv, the one on my truck sounds like it belongs to a big 1 ton pickup.

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Kathy wants one of those horns for her little Capri :lol:

rezkid said:
...if you want a more "manly" horn for your Zu just grab one off of a Luv, the one on my truck sounds like it belongs to a big 1 ton pickup.
Joe, there are 3 or 4 LUVs / PUPs in a junkyard near the Athens Crossroads. ;)

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I pulled mine out of a old Lesabre.

Nothing fancy, but nice & loud. :wink:

Jim

·
Registered
389 Posts
that's great... I'd LOVE to see what the cop thought! It kind of looked like he was laughing a little or trying not to anyways.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yeah, i noticed the VX too.

Thats really pretty funny. My friends and i do the same thing when we go out messing around in the trooper. I been thinking of setting up some horns from one of my dads old buicks. They are L. O. U. D. They require a relay and some other stuff to set up, but i think it would be worth it to get rid of the cutesey little beep i get from my current one...
-J :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.