Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it simple I WANT TO OFF ROAD :mrgreen: haha. Any good places that people know of? Also i want to go in a group sooo any events going on

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Hi. I suggest that you do a search for GWNF on this site. If you like what you see, then keep an eye out for the next GWNF trip. We usually run several each year.

There are also a couple of parks that charge fees (Big Dogs and Crozet) and the Outer Banks if you do not plan to keep your truck long and are not worried about rust.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
There is talk of a GWNF trip in March. Look for a thread that just started about this.

Come on out. Nothing crazy, just some light wheelin with a few challenges along the way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hack said:
Hi. I suggest that you do a search for GWNF on this site. If you like what you see, then keep an eye out for the next GWNF trip. We usually run several each year.

There are also a couple of parks that charge fees (Big Dogs and Crozet) and the Outer Banks if you do not plan to keep your truck long and are not worried about rust.
Outer banks rocks. Rust shouldn't be that huge a problem so long as you 1. Don't drive through salt water -stay on dry sand and 2. Go to a car wash that sprays the undercarriage as soon as you get home. If you are staying at the obx more than a week, it's not a bad idea to spray the truck off with a hose ( including undercarriage) while there as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts