Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I am helping Scott Fields (the main organizer of this event) behind the scenes with this, so I will be there doing what I can. Here is the official webpage for the event:

http://uwharriejamboree.angelfire.com

This is turning out to be a big event with all the dealer booths taken up (I am adding logos of the dealers to the website as Scott gets them to me), and the vendor booths for the swamp meet are going fast also.

Opening weekend is INSANELY busy, add to it the trails are opening 2 days early, and Scott is putting this event together it very well could end up being the largest 4x4 Event at URE this year. 8)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is an event I really want to attend. I really would like
To see all the different rigs that are going to be there. Are you going to need help
There ? Let me know.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
The website has been completely re-designed to keep up with the size of this event (which keeps growing). If you haven't checked out the website, or haven't seen seen the new updates check it out here:

http://uwharriejamboree.angelfire.com

If you are having any issues with the website just let me or Scott know and I will address them. 8)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow what a great event. I had a blast and met some new friends on the trails. I think I was the only Isuzu there. I stood out from the crowd of jeeps. I will go to next years event also.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was so excited to see all the rigs and all the fun I forgot to take pictures. It is an event you should catch next year . I see it becoming like bike week in Daytona but for 4x4 trucks.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I was helping Scott Fields with the Jamboree so I really didn't get to take any pictures. If you went by the Bobcats or the Volunteer/Information Booth right at the entrance you probably saw me. The Jamboree did great considering the rain and the fact that there were still people that didn't know the trails were opening early this year. We are all ready working on planning next years Jamboree!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw your truck parked at the entrance but I have never met you I so I don't know if I saw you or not. Great event. can't wait until the next one. Maybe July 4 ???

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
loopedr1 said:
I saw your truck parked at the entrance but I have never met you I so I don't know if I saw you or not. Great event. can't wait until the next one. Maybe July 4 ???
Any of the Isuzu guys can tell you I am not hard to miss, 6' 6" or so and I am pretty big guy. The next Jamboree we are planning is actually for this Fall. Should be bigger and better than April even!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts