Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys check this out...I had tons of video from this trip and the one in 2017 (will be uploaded soon) I had a crappy camera in 2015 so the video is not the greatest with stabilization. Please gives us a thumbs up and subscribe! LOL Let me know what you guys think.

This was the trip that we celebrated Jerry's birthday and we all wore the Dickies at dinner! So much fun. Hopefully this will make someone smile today. :) Considering what we all are going through right now. I had over an hour of trail video from the passenger's seat of Shaggie's trooper but had to cut a lot of it unfortunately cause this thing was already getting to long.

[BBvideo 560,340:e535oqps]https://youtu.be/wag3JKhwJPY[/BBvideo]

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
That was awesome, thanks for that! I think I only met up with some of the guys and did the Big Creek run that year. Can't wait for this Fall to be back out there painting my rig with that special brand of Uwharrie mud again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice video Marcus. Question: Who made your roof rack for your Trooper? I have a 1995 Trooper and am looking for a good overland rack for it. It currently has nothing on the roof.

Irish

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JG26_Irish said:
Nice video Marcus. Question: Who made your roof rack for your Trooper? I have a 1995 Trooper and am looking for a good overland rack for it. It currently has nothing on the roof.

Irish
I'll have to take a look in the morning I can't remember. It was a mainstream brand. Maybe SURCO? That name just popped in to my head.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts