Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys: What time / day are you tp arrive at uwharrie. I'm thiknin it will be Late Thurs afternoon.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Thursday afternoon for me. Me and Joey and the Smileyman will probably be leaving here about 9 or 10.

See you all there.
Joe

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
Joe,

We're departing at 9 or 10? --- Ahh… Was that AM or PM? :p

Hopefully we will arrive at about noon or so on Thursday...
(But I'll believe it when I see it!)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Thursday afternoon for me
I'd assume from the arrival time given it'd be am. I'm going to be much more well prepared this time. That and I'm going to prepack all my junk the night before.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy B-day Joe

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'm shooting for 3-4 on Thursday.

Mark, I'll probably stop and talk with Janet when I get in. Shouldn't be a problem to get the site a night early. I've only got Fri & Sat. reserved.

Sorry the tranny didn't work out this trip Tad. Just not enough time.

See you soon,
Andre

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Thanks Mark on the b-day wish. We'll see you guys there. :D

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
Tad said:
I'll bring a new alternator for a 96-ish rodeo too. Someone might buy it from me instead of one from the parts store :)

-Tad
Well, hopefully it won't be ME, seeing as how a mud hole on Rocky Mt. Loop fried mine last time.

Are you still bringing that grease gun? 8)

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also, we still tuning CBs?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Yeah I just made the switch over to a new full size cobra cb. I never tuned my old one to begin with but now I have a better excuse to tune mine.

I still am without trooper, took it in for a front end check-up and for them to check out the parking brake (I just ran out of time) I am getting new upper and lower ball joints and a new drivers side caliper. The old one was locking up. Hence my parking brake was not holding worth a crap.

Hopefully I should get it back tomorrow.

Joe

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just read on a local board that I-40 in or near NC is closed due TO washout from recent flooding???? Does anyone have any info?

·
Registered
175 Posts
I tried to log onto www.ncdot.org but the site appears to be down. Try checking it later.... You kids have a good and safe time this weekend. Take lots of pix for those of us not able to make it.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Question, for those in NC or VA..even MD..

Mia bought the TSLs Mark(Zutooper) had on his troop, 33x10.50s.. He said he will bring them to Uwharrie , IF I can have someone bring them closer to me, NC, VA.. somewhere within a few hours drive(I dont get much time off form work)...

Anyway, if anyone can bring those closer, I/WE would be VERY appreciative... if they have the room, Robby would, but he wont have any room in his rodeo.... So...

Please let me/Mark know, Iposted on the Wire's Uwharrie thread as well, and I am monitoring both now...

I really hope someone can help....]

Thanx in adavnce

Chase

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Hey Chase tell robby that's what roof racks are for.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yeah, I thought about it, but, it would be a MASSIVE pain for him to keep them around for a few days...lol

I think Daniel has me taken care of though, so no worrys..so far...

Chase

1 - 18 of 18 Posts