Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is the diagnosis-SHE IS SHOT! BF had it out yesterday and it barely made it home. Runs OK until it warms up and then it is done. Guy was here is to check it out for me and he agrees-needs a rebuild. :shock:

I also have the option of buying a used tranny, but, I already own a used one! Who knows what could be wrong with a used one? I will just go with the rebuild. :cry:

There won't be any work on it until February-I refuse to take out a loan for it so it will stay warm in the garage until the VSI money comes in. They she is going to be flat-bedded away for a small vacation at the shop. The only positive thing that I am getting out of this is it will be like having a brand new car when I get it back, by then I won't have driven it for 3 months! :D :lol: :D :lol:

Thank you for all your help and tips. We have worked at it from every angle you guys gave me. Take care of those Zuzus and I will be checking in on you here and there! :D :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.