Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Edited 5/18/2005)

Good news! --- Thanks to the donations of money and parts from several very generous souls, and especially to the efforts of those who took the time out of their busy schedules to perform the 10-hour-long insulation, Janet�s cart is now much more suited to her needs!

Also, a very special thank you to our own Joe Darlington for taking Janet out on the trails while the mayhem took place � thus saving her from having to actually witness the deed while it was being done!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Janet is a very dear friend to all of us who regularly frequent Uwharrie � She has helped us in innumerable ways, and looked out for all of us like we were members of her own family� I can think of no one who is more deserving of the sort of efforts that have been done so far � and given her enthusiasm for some of the possibilities that have been discussed, I sincerely hope that the build-up will continue!

So, now that her cart is sitting higher and rolling on bigger/better meats, who�s ready to start on Phase II?

Here are a few of the ideas that have been suggested so far:

- Add a Brush Guard (maybe with an ATV winch and some lights)
- Install an Amber Emergency Light on a freestanding post
- Add a Utility/Cargo Basket (integrated into the old golf bag recess area)
- Do a custom �Forestry Service Green� Paint Job

As soon as I have some accurate measurements, if no one else has done so by then, I�ll start working on a couple of Brush Guard designs. --- She seemed to really like the idea when we talked about it April! 8)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Smiley, Thanks for the update. I have been meaning to do my part and contribute some fundage since you originally posted this. It's nice to see Janet riding in style 8) . I'm on board for phase II. A brush guard would look sweet.

The check is in the mail.

Andre

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rodeoholic said:
anyone thought of an atv winch to put on the front? i think that would help her also.
Thanks for reminding me - I'd completely forgotten about that!

Yes, actually that was the very first thing that was suggested, right after someone said
"Hey, how about adding a brush guard?"

I'll have to make sure to include a winch mount in my brush guard designs... I guess I'll be visiting the local ATV place in order to get the necessary measurements.

(A little while later…)

Man, this is gonna be a lot harder than I thought!

I'm just not digging the overall look, myself… and drawing a winch is about out of the question!
--- Oh well… Back to the old drawing board.
:roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.