Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone one of you have an mp3 of Mumford and Son's "Little Lion Man" that is the clean version without the explicit word in the chorus? We can't buy the clean version of the song over here for some stupid reason. If you have it or can get it and e-mail it to me, it would be so great. It's available on Amazon as a single but only in the UK. Maybe I could do the same thing for you in exchange with a song you can't get but I can get here?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Ive just had a quick mooch around, I cant find an edited version either, sorry :(
Good tune all the same though.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
That's really good song!

I googled for Mumford and Son's "Little Lion Man". Clicked on videos. Didn't look for clean version. But if you find one, use windows sound recorder, then convert to mp3.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Way Amigo said:
I'm not in the UK, but does this count? :D

Well, that will work in a pinch but I know there is a version out there where instead of "F***ed it up" they say "messed it up". It shows up in a search on Amazon UK but it says not available.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drift said:
Ive just had a quick mooch around, I cant find an edited version either, sorry :(
Good tune all the same though.
Thanks for checking for me. Did you search Amazon for "Little Lion Man Radio Edit"?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maxwell417 said:
That's really good song!

I googled for Mumford and Son's "Little Lion Man". Clicked on videos. Didn't look for clean version. But if you find one, use windows sound recorder, then convert to mp3.
The entire album is amazing. It's on Amazon mp3 for $5.00. I'd pay triple for it easy. Love this band.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I managed to hear a sample of the UK version by being signed out. It just has the word silenced. I still can't buy it though. I think I'll just pirate the youtube video. Thanks guys,.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts