Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had these sitting outside as spares from trucks i had. really rough shape but can be sanded and painted/powder coated....looking 15.00 each or 25.00 for the pair plus shipping....pics to follow!!!

Ron

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
responded. Hes got first dibs! :)

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I just refinished a set of snowflakes, lots of work but well worth it. Someone should snatch these up.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ian1006 said:
I just refinished a set of snowflakes, lots of work but well worth it. Someone should snatch these up.
pending sale.....but im getting 4 more in a week or so...seeing if they would want them instead for more but LESS work....either way more are going to be listed soon
Ron

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
********** said:
Ron, put me on the list. I'd be interested if the shipping doesn't kill me.
thats the killer is the shipping. ill have pics up later and when my 16s show up, ill have that other set available and MUCH nicer condition.

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 snowflakes are sold.
have a list going on the set of 4....2 people so far are interested...so those might be gone as well. pics to follow..

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Ron I am in need of one to match up with the 3 good ones I have. Keep me in mind
Dick

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Got the 2 you sent me stripped down & 3 coats of high gloss black applied to them and the one I allready had here. Still have the "holes" to paint in argent silver. And still looking for 1 more rim.
By the way, that black goo that was on those was insane to get off!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Here is the progress so far:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts