Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey to all,well after buying my p/u i thought real hard about what to do with the ol'troop.been a great rig for me.i've got a kid who lives down the street i know his parents (good friends) he's about 16 or 17,anyway he rides the bus everyday to school,but not anymore! i gave him my troop.blew him away!! anyway felt real good to pass it on to someone who needed a ride and was just jazzed about having a trooper.his name is matt atkins and i told him about the planet,so give him some pointers if you will.

thanks for all the help and advise and fun , shoesting........

·
Registered
546 Posts
That's great to hear. These troops were made to stay running. I wish you were my neighbor when I was 16. :)

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Good deed, indeed.

Have ol Matt hop aboard & you keep in touch.

Jim

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Wow. You must be feeling great! What a nice thing to do. My daughter is turning 16 next month and she is hinting the MY Trooper would be a nice present. So I am sure that Matt will love it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys,yep it was great.i took him and his dad on a little off road trip yesterday showed them how to use the 4x4 stuff .one good thing is i told them i'd help out if they needed,left everything on it except the winch,might need that.33's-trexus/lift/hellas/roof rack/extra motor and a couple of boxes full of parts ,so he's good to go for a while.i'll make sure he hooks up on this board.

thxs again,shoe

oh,just so you all know i got a 96 chev/silverado /z71 4x4/fully loaded.one owner.blk w/ blk leather int.great truck. 4500.00 cash could not pass it up.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
A Bow Tie?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well,i sure do miss the trooper sites.those chevy forums are crap. not much to wrench on ,all those guys do is bolt on this and bolt on that.anyway,young matt and all his buddys from school are giving the ol'trooper a work over.i'm still pushing him to join this forum hope he does. gotta go and happy holiday to all.

shoe

·
Registered
1 Posts
High guys

Well i finally joined. And i wanna thank you u again Jason for the Tooper!!
I just went over to ur house to help move and stuff, but nobody was there, i guess i was to late, sorry.

Me and my friends cant wait to take it off roading!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
way to go matt,these guys are great over here .they'll help you out if you get stuck on what to do.and you know you can always give me a call.glad you joined.

shoe

·
Registered
254 Posts
Matkins said:
High guys

Well i finally joined. And i wanna thank you u again Jason for the Tooper!!
I just went over to ur house to help move and stuff, but nobody was there, i guess i was to late, sorry.

Me and my friends cant wait to take it off roading!
Welcome to the 'Zoo man!

Enjoy the Trooper... it will do a helluva lot more than you think it can off the beaten path. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.