Red (Cherry)150.00%
Orange (Duh)00.00%
Yellow (Lemon)00.00%
Pink (Strawberry)150.00%

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The two GREATEST things ever!!! In the same commercial!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I could seriously eat one of the giant bags of them if you gave it to me and left it with me. I'd knock out all the red ones first, move to orange and yellow, and reluctantly eat the pink ones last (though I'd still slightly enjoy it).

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
pbrooke said:
I could seriously eat one of the giant bags of them if you gave it to me and left it with me. I'd knock out all the red ones first, move to orange and yellow, and reluctantly eat the pink ones last (though I'd still slightly enjoy it).
no way, the pinks are the best, then the reds, then the yellow and LASTLY the nasty orange :lol:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
I like reds, then pinks, then yellows, and I slowly eat the oranges throughout the day. Theyre too tangy.
How about the crazy flavored ones?

·
Registered
129 Posts
i'm going to agree on the orange getting eaten last. The pinks are usually first, then red, I'm not a fan of the yellow or the orange, but if i had to choose one, I would pick yellow.

As far as the weird flavored ones (berry blast, tropical fruit, etc), some of those orange ones taste ok, but not always.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I like them all.

·
Registered
645 Posts
forget the colors, theres an Isuzu in the commercial!!!!!

:eek:ccasion5: :hello1: :3some:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
(I guess im the outcast, but no me gusta starburst.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.