Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Been a while since ive been on here, not sure where i left off. Still learning the new forum layout as well. Anyways… this is my trooper, its still under the knife but it was much worse once before lol!

It is a 1985 body swapped onto a complete 1991 frame, engine, trans, and driveline. I completed the hydraulic clutch conversion, had to swap the drivelines in a way that i now forgot, it is now a 5 speed (MUA 5). 4ze1 engine

Im located in cali so the smog and referee thing is my next step before i put any money into paint or anything like that… it was a carb and now its fuel injected, i have to have the swap recorded and deemed safe to be eligable
For smog and registration.

I plan to paint it yellow or dark green. Maybe white. Not sure yet. Headliner and interior is in pretty good shape.

I also swapped the entire dash, harness, and gauges. Its a work in progress, but i hope some people here can appreciate it as it is for now!

It runs btw! If you have any questions im always open to read and reply

· Registered
203 Posts
WOW, you are putting a lot of work into it. I find this admirable. Please give updates as you move along.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.