Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Trooper parts

27K views 175 replies 59 participants last post by  Ed Mc. 
#1 ·
Hello,
I operate the largest and most capable isuzu repair shop & Isuzu parts recycling center right here in Reno Nevada.

I have many remanufactured components such as:
ECM, Stereo, TOD modules, engines, transmission & axles in stock.

Primary I stock Isuzu Trooper and Rodeos. I have complete running & non running Troopers available with clean tiles for anyone interested in a entire vechicle. I can fully restore you a vechicle or modify one for the trails.

I manufacture custom bumpers, skid plates, rock sliders, roof racks & anything else you can dream up.

I have customers from 4 different states that bring me thier vechicles & I ship parts all over North America

How can I help keep your Isuzu on the road & trail?

Attachments

See less See more
#173 ·
Hello I'm hoping you can help me with this I've been looking for 2 months for a part for my Trooper. What I have is a 1986 Isuzu Trooper 2. I know 84 through 86 fits it on the part that I need what I am looking for is the right side caliper in the front. I found the driver side but I cannot find the front passenger side so if you can help me it would be appreciated like I said I've been looking for 2 months thank you

#176 ·
Watch your dates, there was a mfg change in Nov 86. So if the door tag on yours indicates it was mfr'd 10/86 or older, the calipers marked "from 11/86" won't work.

Do you not have a caliper at all? If you have something, you can rebuild it. Here's a listing of brake parts for your '86, unfortunately they don't list any right-front calipers for 10/86 and older.

If you search here you'll find quite a few used calipers available, maybe you'll find a wrecking yard near you with the part:

You'd just have to verify the mo/yr of mfr of the donor rig.

Even if the caliper is a core, you can rebuild it. The rebuild parts are cheap and readily available. Probably a good idea to go thru it anyway.

HTH & G'luck with the search............ed