Isuzu SUV Forum banner
141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
I operate the largest and most capable isuzu repair shop & Isuzu parts recycling center right here in Reno Nevada.

I have many remanufactured components such as:
ECM, Stereo, TOD modules, engines, transmission & axles in stock.

Primary I stock Isuzu Trooper and Rodeos. I have complete running & non running Troopers available with clean tiles for anyone interested in a entire vechicle. I can fully restore you a vechicle or modify one for the trails.

I manufacture custom bumpers, skid plates, rock sliders, roof racks & anything else you can dream up.

I have customers from 4 different states that bring me thier vechicles & I ship parts all over North America

How can I help keep your Isuzu on the road & trail?
May I get your contact info in a personal PM? I have a list of parts I need to seek out and purchase quickly. Thanks!

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,384 Posts
Shawn, that looks way to nice to part out

Reactions: gruff54

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for an air intake hose for a '96 Rodeo V6. Has air temp sensor facing the firewall and vacuum hose fitting facing front of vehicle. Has flexible accordion section where it fits onto MAF sensor. I think the '97 Rodeo hose will fit also. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
I operate the largest and most capable isuzu repair shop & Isuzu parts recycling center right here in Reno Nevada.

Primary I stock Isuzu Trooper and Rodeos. I have complete running & non running Troopers available with clean tiles for anyone interested in a entire vechicle. I can fully restore you a vechicle or modify one for the trails.

I manufacture custom bumpers, skid plates, rock sliders, roof racks & anything else you can dream up.

I have customers from 4 different states that bring me thier vechicles & I ship parts all over North America

Do you have a drivers side interior door panel?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,

Any chance you have a 1989 Trooper driver's side tail light assembly? I don't need the lens, just the part with the sockets in it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I live in Reno for a few months each year. I have a nice 87 2.2 diesel with a good MSG-5 2wd and a nice 88 Trooper with MUA-5 4wd. I am putting the diesel into the Trooper. Do you have a transfer case for the MSG-5 or an adaptor to marry the 2.2 diesel to the MUA-5?

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
I live in Reno for a few months each year. I have a nice 87 2.2 diesel with a good MSG-5 2wd and a nice 88 Trooper with MUA-5 4wd. I am putting the diesel into the Trooper. Do you have a transfer case for the MSG-5 or an adaptor to marry the 2.2 diesel to the MUA-5?
Sorry I do not. have any diesel parts in stock

141 - 157 of 157 Posts