Isuzu SUV Forum banner
101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
i have one for a 99. i do not know if they are the same
92-02 US sold troopers have the same lock solenoids. 92-95 and 96-02 just have a different connector, so if you are putting say, a 99 solenoid in a 94, you need the pigtail as well. They bolt in and work fine after that, but for a direct plug in, the break is as mentioned above.

Again, do your research before ordering any parts from people who dont know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
SoCalTrooper1989 said:
Hi Shawn - did you get my check?

Shawn Anthony said:
SoCalTrooper1989 said:
Hi Shawn! Looking to get a shifter for my 1989 Isuzu Trooper RS - snapped in half this week. Might you have one?

I have at least 5 in stock. I will PM you my number, please call me tomorrow
Hi Shawn - please provide me an update? Its been a few weeks now since I sent you a check...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm in need of a piece of rear floor for my 89 trooper, I'm going to cut the hole to replace my fuel pump. I also need a round knob for the passenger window crank. Mine is a chocolate brown color.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Loopycow said:
I'm in need of a piece of rear floor for my 89 trooper, I'm going to cut the hole to replace my fuel pump. I also need a round knob for the passenger window crank. Mine is a chocolate brown color.
I can not sell you just a small section of the floor as it devalues the rear section of the donor vehicle to the point its not sell able. I can only sell you the entire rear floor section. This section is as wide as the vehicle and from rear door to in-front of the rear seat in length. If you wish to save on shipping I can then cut out a piece the size you need from that floor and only ship that to you.

I have a $50.00 minimum purchase on used parts. If you buy the floor, you can have the window crank. If you chose not buy the floor the crank is $50.00. Obviously the crank is not valued at that so think of a few other small interior parts you need and ill just add those into the order.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
Loopycow said:
I can not sell you just a small section of the floor as it devalues the rear section of the donor vehicle to the point its not sell able. I can only sell you the entire rear floor section. This section is as wide as the vehicle and from rear door to in-front of the rear seat in length. If you wish to save on shipping I can then cut out a piece the size you need from that floor and only ship that to you.

I have a $50.00 minimum purchase on used parts. If you buy the floor, you can have the window crank. If you chose not buy the floor the crank is $50.00. Obviously the crank is not valued at that so think of a few other small interior parts you need and ill just add those into the order.
what a Jerk !!!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
You can't run a business by losing money. At a certain point, spending time pulling a handful of nuts and bolts off a vehicle, then selling them for next to nothing, loses you money. For members to make trades like that in their free time is no big deal, but if you have a business to run and your time could be better spent doing more profitable things, you will. That's where purchase minimums come into play.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Enemigo said:
You can't run a business by losing money. At a certain point, spending time pulling a handful of nuts and bolts off a vehicle, then selling them for next to nothing, loses you money. For members to make trades like that in their free time is no big deal, but if you have a business to run and your time could be better spent doing more profitable things, you will. That's where purchase minimums come into play.
Its a ****in window handle. They take 2 seconds to pop off. I understand the floor would take time to cut off, but come on. Dont act like youre doing the isuzu comminuty a favor by being like that.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
The $50 minimum charge is there because the lot filled with these Isuzu's is over 30 minutes away from my primary radiance & my shop. After work I must tell my kids i will be late getting home before I drive to this lot, find the best condition part available, clean it, inspect it, find a box & packing materials, drive it 45 minutes away to the post office then drive home. I don't make any money selling ash trays, window cranks & any other low value items. So tell me something... How do you value your time? If you do not agree with this policy that is ok by me & i wont have any hard feelings over that. I will always encourage potential customers to seek the better deal. Your local Pick N Pull is the best place to start.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Rear floor pans are $200.00. To ship a section would be 17.00 USPS flat rate for a total of $217.00. Its not in my best interest to say this, the most affordable option is to simply purchase a piece of sheet metal and a hammer. This part can easily be formed to fit even by a novice metal worker.

101 - 120 of 157 Posts