Isuzu SUV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
riggler said:
Do you have a website that we can cruise ?
I currently do not have a website. I sell parts directly to my customers. What is it you are looking for?
Currently on a work trip in Hawaii. I will be blowing what I make here on mods when I return to Maine. I will most def be looking for manual locking hubs, fender flares (custom would be dope but factory could do) and an off road bumper; Can you give me a quote for these?

Also you really need a website or at the very least a thread with a price list for commonly requested items that you can update. Maybe the mods will sticky it in the classy ads.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
nattybynature said:
Shawn Anthony said:
riggler said:
I currently do not have a website. I sell parts directly to my customers. What is it you are looking for?
Currently on a work trip in Hawaii. I will be blowing what I make here on mods when I return to Maine. I will most def be looking for manual locking hubs, fender flares (custom would be dope but factory could do) and an off road bumper; Can you give me a quote for these?

Also you really need a website or at the very least a thread with a price list for commonly requested items that you can update. Maybe the mods will sticky it in the classy ads.
I make bumpers from steel and aluminum. my flagship bumper is made from 19mm & 10mm aluminum & weighs 47lbs. It features air tanks, light mounts, skid plate, recessed lights, hi-lift grabs, tow bits and hidden winch mount.... its absolutely stunning. im still trying to figure out how to upload photos & when i do ill will snap a example. Custom bumpers start at 1,000 and top out at near $4,000 it all depends on what you want. I can build you anything you can dream up including fender flairs too. i can not supply a exact number because I do not know what you want as far as materials and design. To get to that point we would need to have a few phone calls, photo examples &/or a drawing to work off of.

·
Super Moderator
2,408 Posts
Post up some photos, you have some photos in your first post in this thread. The process is the same to add photos to a new post.

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,194 Posts
Well Shawn, Have to say that looks like a good one. Well designed. I imagine the finish would be the buyers choice.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
nattybynature said:
Shawn Anthony said:
riggler said:

I make bumpers from steel and aluminum. my flagship bumper is made from 19mm & 10mm aluminum & weighs 47lbs. It features air tanks, light mounts, skid plate, recessed lights, hi-lift grabs, tow bits and hidden winch mount.... its absolutely stunning. im still trying to figure out how to upload photos & when i do ill will snap a example. Custom bumpers start at 1,000 and top out at near $4,000 it all depends on what you want. I can build you anything you can dream up including fender flairs too. i can not supply a exact number because I do not know what you want as far as materials and design. To get to that point we would need to have a few phone calls, photo examples &/or a drawing to work off of.
Oh Boy! I'm Gonna Blow all this extra money I'm making!! I saw your number above; when are you available during the week.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
90% of the time i can repair leaking heater cores.

i am currently working on a retrofit system for replacing 1st gen heater cores and control valve. i expect to have a kit available before fall of 2021
I just purchased a heater core on EBay for my 1995 Trooper Limited. price 63.00

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,743 Posts
aeronca said:
Shawn Anthony said:

i am currently working on a retrofit system for replacing 1st gen heater cores and control valve. i expect to have a kit available before fall of 2021
Too bad that's not a 1st gen. Sorry.

Jack

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
aeronca said:
Shawn Anthony said:

That sounds like the correct price for a 2gen heater core. I normally see them for 45 to 100 depending on retailer. I'm a little confused about why you are informing me of this. Can you please fill me in here?

·
Registered
9,779 Posts
I think he misunderstood between first and second gen. My initial thought was "why are you posting what seems to be a competitive price?", but I believe it was more a mistake. Dennis

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
JoeIsuzu said:
Shawn Anthony said:

Personally, I'm not big on repairing a leaking plastic core. But the replacement kit sounds interesting. Do you have an idea of price yet?

Jack
same here.....very interested in this, myself

21 - 40 of 135 Posts