1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Kind of a ******* west. :D Dennis

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
I think he misunderstood between first and second gen. My initial thought was "why are you posting what seems to be a competitive price?", but I believe it was more a mistake. Dennis

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
I have new inventory, 3 troopers & 2 Rodeos. Everything from these vehicles are for sale.
Year / engine will help. Dennis

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
DSUZU said:
Shawn Anthony said:
I have new inventory, 3 troopers & 2 Rodeos. Everything from these vehicles are for sale.
Year / engine will help. Dennis
My inventory is made up of parts from many years and models. I do not have time to list everything as it's simply to much. When visiting you local auto parts store, do you ask the parts man to list every part they have in stock? No, you don't. If your interested in parts please inquire about the specific part you need and we will go there.
You mentioned "new inventory..." It could have been something like "1988, 1991, 1994 Troopers and 1994 and 1998 Rodeos" That simple. I was only trying to be helpful. The suggestion was to benefit ANYONE who might see your ad and have need of parts. Personally, I have no interest in your inventory. I don't own any Isuzus (any longer / right now). I have so far, been SUPPORTIVE of your business efforts, I don't see why you felt the need to get nasty because I made a suggestion. Dennis

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
It's all good. Simple misunderstanding. Dennis

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
I keep being asked about thermal vacuum valves for the 2.6 (the tall black one). Do you have any? Dennis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts