Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I operate the largest and most capable isuzu repair shop & Isuzu parts recycling center right here in Reno Nevada.

I have many remanufactured components such as:
ECM, Stereo, TOD modules, engines, transmission & axles in stock.

Primary I stock Isuzu Trooper and Rodeos. I have complete running & non running Troopers available with clean tiles for anyone interested in a entire vechicle. I can fully restore you a vechicle or modify one for the trails.

I manufacture custom bumpers, skid plates, rock sliders, roof racks & anything else you can dream up.

I have customers from 4 different states that bring me thier vechicles & I ship parts all over North America

How can I help keep your Isuzu on the road & trail?

Attachments

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Kind of a ******* west. :D Dennis

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,743 Posts
I'm curious, what do you do when your Trooper needs a heater core? We have maybe one source for new ones (if still available), but they're over $300. Salvaged ones are getting scarce. I sold a few for $30-$35 each a few years back, but the current asking price looks to be $300. :shock: Have you had to replace any yet? If you have used ones, what are you getting for them?

Jack

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,743 Posts
Shawn Anthony said:
90% of the time i can repair leaking heater cores.

i am currently working on a retrofit system for replacing 1st gen heater cores and control valve. i expect to have a kit available before fall of 2021
Personally, I'm not big on repairing a leaking plastic core. But the replacement kit sounds interesting. Do you have an idea of price yet?

Jack

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, do you have a contact phone number? I am needing some parts for my 1997 Trooper. It is an auto trans trooper and I have a diesel 3.1 engine and 5spd trans I am putting in it. I will be needing clutch peddle, interior parts and more stuff.
Thanks for any information.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
troopersteve said:
Hello, do you have a contact phone number? I am needing some parts for my 1997 Trooper. It is an auto trans trooper and I have a diesel 3.1 engine and 5spd trans I am putting in it. I will be needing clutch peddle, interior parts and more stuff.
Thanks for any information.
I gave you my number in a PM

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a 1990 & a 1993 Trooper that is newly added to my inventory.
the 1994 is a automatic & running with no issues and has front end damage.
the 1990 is a manual & total POS but runs and drives well.

what parts do you guys need form these?

1 - 20 of 126 Posts