Isuzu SUV Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
1995 Trooper 4x4 with 3.5l
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Glad I can help. Unfortunately, knowledge alone won't fix a vehicle, it requires tools and parts, read $$$.

If I had to bet I would bet it was a malfunctioning/dirty EGR valve causing the negative trims. It is very easy to get to and remove. You can try removing it, cleaning it, and reinstalling it without a new gasket, but that might create more of a problem if after reinstalling it the gasket leaks. The EGR gasket is a very common inexpensive part which is interchangeable with many different GM vehicles. If you can acquire one it would be great.
Agreed, but you would be surprised at what you can't find here unless it's a Toyota 馃ぃ. took me a month to find a cv axle, and over a week to find 1 oxygen sensor. Gm is very scarce here I have only seen a handful in the 1.5 yrs I've lived here. It's a whole other world here. But I am going to see if I can track one down. I miss being able to go the parts store down the road and get what I need 馃槀馃槀

Super Moderator
thank you for all this info I really appreciate it! I am in Costa Rica right now, so it's a little hard to find parts or tools 馃ぃ
What parts have you had problems finding? I might be able to help with some sources.

Super Moderator
Hello, thank you! I am having a hard time finding the 4wd vsv switches currently I managed to find the other stuff I need, after a while. Really appreciate trying to help.
Have you checked with Isuzados? They would have those VSV鈥檚 , 99% sure.

Super Moderator
No I have never heard of them where are they located? Do they have a website? Google gave me nothing.
They are in Aguacaliente, Cartago. 6334-1399 That鈥檚 Randall鈥檚 number he speaks english.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts