Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because the local locksmith is a total a$$wipe,anyone parting a trooper?
need the door lock cylinders with keys.rear door would also be nice but not necessary.
for a 1990 trooper :!:

Not sure it would make a difference but I have power locks.

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
im heading to NC tonight but i have a complete set from the RS (still have to pull the rt door and column locks). ignition column, both doors, glove box and rear door. has the oem key too, no copy.
ill get in touch with you Monday when i get back...$50 shipped. i also have single door locks NEW but have to check which side it is and if its the cargo door or not...they are pretty much the same just different ends that can be swapped from yours....let me get back to you Monday.
Ron

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lowzone said:
im heading to NC tonight but i have a complete set from the RS (still have to pull the rt door and column locks). ignition column, both doors, glove box and rear door. has the oem key too, no copy.
ill get in touch with you Monday when i get back...$50 shipped. i also have single door locks NEW but have to check which side it is and if its the cargo door or not...they are pretty much the same just different ends that can be swapped from yours....let me get back to you Monday.
Ron
10-4
dont need ignition lock cylinder,this one is new.
thanks

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
lorenzo816 said:
ROn you come down here and don't say hey.
you dog you!

:shock: 8)
i was down and back within 47 hours. 27 of which was driving, 8 sleep...im coming down again soon....to RELAX :)

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:
10-4
dont need ignition lock cylinder,this one is new.
thanks
but then they all match :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts