Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I am starting a new project on my trooper. 1987 Trooper II body swap on to a 1991 LS 2.8l 4 speed automatic transmission. I have to keep my long wheelbase 2 door. It has some rust but I'm going to repair everything when body comes off. I have already done ball joint flip and all new front end parts that will change over to the 91. If any one has comments or tips on this kind of project I will be glad for any help.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Read the 1st link in my sig. Might be some help in there for you.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
ijjiju said:
Hi All, I am starting a new project on my trooper. 1987 Trooper II body swap on to a 1991 LS 2.8l 4 speed automatic transmission. I have to keep my long wheelbase 2 door. It has some rust but I'm going to repair everything when body comes off. I have already done ball joint flip and all new front end parts that will change over to the 91. If any one has comments or tips on this kind of project I will be glad for any help.
hmm this sounds familiar!! :)
I did the exact same thing, I had a 86 troop with a bad motor and I had an 89 with a bad body!
http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=33424

the only difference is youre dealing with an automatic so I cant help much there but the link should give you a good idea

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.