Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 1990 trooper automatic trans-type 4L30-E. My problem with the car is that during grade climbs or speeds over 65 mph and hot days the fluid comes out of the filler tube. I was told by a tranny shop that it is a common problem with the pressure regulator valve on this transmisson. I have checked the fluid for proper level. it is at the recommended level. Im getting tired of watching my rear view mirror for smoke. can someone give some advice. :?

Thank You.[/list]

·
Registered
591 Posts
Most likely a dumb question.. but are your checking the ATF level with the truck running, FULLY warmed up (after many gear cycles), on a fairly level surface? You'd be surprised how many people don't check the level properly & overfill AT's. Did this problem just crop up?
G/luck
Joel

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 95 late model rodeo 4x4 3.2v6 4l30e automactic and it bbqed every band and clucth disck was fryed I rebuilt it and it again and it has died again any thoughts on whats cuaseing it to die

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Are you saying it is burned up like before or it just won't move in any gear or some other problem. Did you rebuild it or someone else?

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
You burned it up because you have it attached to a 430HP engine which you failed to mention in this thread. Go troll somewhere else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.