Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my wife and I are doing the shopping thing in Goldsboro and when after eating a nice dinner, decide to kick some tires over at the Honda dealership which also troubles themselves to have some ISUZUs on the lot as well.

They have some a$$senders, but also some Axioms and Rodeos as well.

The prices on the Axioms range from 23,400 up to 28,600 (this one had TOD and all leather). All had the nice looking spoked rims discussed in an earlier thread.

Here's the kicker. My wife's ride is a '96 Honda Accord. In looking in the Axiom, I notice something that's oddly familiar.

Mirror adjustment controls.

Just so happens, they are IDENTICAL to the Honda's mirror adjustment controls from at least 1996. All I could do was laugh. Is there any automaker out there any more that ISN'T in bed with some other automaker..................or parts supplier :wink:

Still, I salivated quite a bit over the Axioms, they really are nice looking rides, especially the green color they are using. The decked out Axiom was white with tan leather interior. The rest all had grey fabric seats with leather(ette?) accents and were 2wd.

:lol:

Cheers,

·
Registered
558 Posts
Axioms are VARY cool. I kinda whant one, but i whant a Vehicros more. Theres curently 2 Vehicroses at the ZU dealer here in the valley :shock:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Oh, you know you loved that Ascender :)! Lol jk u can have your opinion, thats your right. Did they have any Ascender 5 passengers? We havent got them here yet, but most dealers already have them. And bad news for me :(. Our Isuzu dealership used to have 2 outlets (A stand alone/ Used sales and a branch at the Toyota-Isuzu-Scion-Hyundai), but they closed the standa alone and moved all the ZUs to the main center with the rest of them. One less stand alone dealership :(.

·
Registered
558 Posts
the dealership here is part of the Hyndai dealer. The building they are in now used to be the Deawoo dealer but still looks like a deawoo just whith Isuzus in front. Kinda looks like they ran out of funding :(
Oh well at least they are owned by the big auto dealer here in Spokane (includeds a toyota, chevy, ford, hond, acura, nissan, saab, hyndai and isuzu dealership)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.