Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my mom is half way though chemotherapy treatment.

its a dark tunnel (to her) a isy bizy spec of light at the end.

but when the DOC said the the cell was getting smaller, that did brighten her day :D some..............

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Wurd!!! Glad to hear it's coming along :)

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
:cheers: :wav: Great to hear!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Great news! :wink:

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
It's great that the cancer is starting to respond by shrinking. The chemo will get more intense as the therapy progresses. Make sure to respond in kind to her changes and her lack of energy. I hope for a complete cure. My current wife is 10 years and counting of being cured! My previous spouse did not make it. But fought the good fight. My best wishes to your Mom and to your family!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
surgery is the 23 of this month

every thing is looking ""very good"", but they are planning on radiation after the surgery.

her biggest deal latly is...
shes bummed out about not being at my meet and greet to cook food.

she wanted to make shur all the guys had a well balenced meal not just elk hamburger :D you know those things called vegges :p

i told her what shes going though is more important, but it still bugs her :lol:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
any way i thought id rap this up, shes had full recovery or as good as can be expected, the chemo messes with yea........

wants to go to 50th state and sit on a beach for a week, and drink what ever she wants........ :p i say more power to her..... cause im not a big flyer.

OH AND she blames every thing that she forgets now on the chemo treatments...... :)

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Awesome to hear and hell yeah, go sit on a beach and enjoy life. Chemo is hell enough!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I wish you and your mom the best :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.