Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Rob, yeah, the hubs will work on your 2000, no problem...

The bumper, its a bit wider than you rodeo, adn the are some serious workings req'd and being aluminium...unless you have dealt with that before, you dont wanna...

BTW, I would love that thing....BUT..Money..

Chase

·
Registered
823 Posts
These hubs are 17 sline, adn will fit all 17 spline 10 bolt fronts.. 88 adn up trooper, all migos', rodeos up to I think 01 or 02 when they went to the big nut in the front....instead of drive flanges...

HTH
Chase

·
Registered
166 Posts
Chase: Thanks for the info. I'm just above the beginner level when it comes to welding, and I haven't messed with aluminum at all yet. So I suppose I should try something less expensive to learn on. :)

As far as the hubs, if they are still available I will take 'em (if RCs93 doesn't want 'em)

Rob

·
Registered
447 Posts
Scott,

Just a question, why are you selling the bumper… it looked good on your Trooper.

Found your web site some time back and the information you shared concerning your trooper was very helpful. Thanks for the picture you shared on the modifications.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is just time for the Trooper to retire...

I go on 30-40 adventures a year, which leads to about 20k miles of fully loaded, rugged driving. I always switch out expedition vehicles at about 80k.

The Trooper has been totally reliable, and a great vehicle. It was just time to upgrade/replace. I have a very solid group of sponsors for my new advenures and the new vehicle. I have been conducting tests with my new 2004 Tacoma for about six months now, and it is time for it to go into service, even though it is not totally finished.

I am going to keep the Trooper as a backup, parts runner for at least another 6 months to a year.

I have taken most of the parts off of the Trooper, and it now looks pretty stock :(

You can take a look at my new Tacoma here: http://www.expeditionswest.com/vehicles/ewvehicles/tacoma/index.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.