Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Props to Planetisuzoo.com, very good website. My first post guys. I need new tires for my 02 Rodeo and I need suggestions on what to get. I want to get the biggest tires that would fit on my stock Rodeo. Would that be a 275/70/16? Thanks all!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i've heard good talk about the bridgestone a/t revo's. they don't look too bad either. but i have m/t's. they still have a decent street ride but they get a little noisy at high speeds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also want to put Dueler REVO A/T 265/70's on a stock height 01 rodeo. What will the rub issue be if any?

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
i have said it once, i will say it twice BF ALL TERRAINS!!! buy em for looks, buy em for off road, buy em for life... - i will never put anything else on

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
On stock wheel (and without trimming) you cannot do anything bigger than a 265/70/16.

Buy em for off-road
I agree so long as that offroad has no mud. They are great street/snow tires. I had them on my old truck and loved them. Great milage.

Joe

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am still interested about the fit of a 265/70 on a stock 2000+. Does anyone have any knowledge and pictures about fit and rubbing?

·
Registered
166 Posts
See above. They will not rub. You WILL get rubbing with a 265/75/R16 on a stock Rodeo. The 265/70's shouldn't rub. Go with the REVO's if it's a Daily driver with mostly on-road use. Great tires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.