Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our gas is jumping 13 cents over night. When & if it drops, it goes down a penny or two.

Have you heard anything about it skyrocketing in the summer? I am hearing $3.50 a gallon.

Scooters are pretty neat-until your friends see you on it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
How about an old honda 1975 175 streetbike? duel carbs-2cyl-kinda scary at 60mph!! but I get excellent milage. And yes,...ALL my friends laugh at me.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, things are official here. We are putting the 96 Rodeo back together and trading it "as is". With the gas prices sky rocketing, it is time to let go of one-the wreck would be the best to let go. We are not going to plate it, just throw the parts on and it is going to be a "what will you give me for it-take it".

He will keep the 95 for now, I am going to look for a Civic (MUST be silver) but we are a few months down the road yet. I have a nice inheritance coming to me, I figure I will hand them the Rodeo and put some cash down. Payments shouldn't be that bad.

And NO, I ain't gonna cry. IT IS TIME TO GROW UP!

(I won't cry-cause I won't be around when they take it!)

(so much for growing up)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.