Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok who's done a throttle body and Mass Airflow Sensor swap on a pre '94 small Mass Airflow Sensor and oval Throttle Body to the larger 94 MAF and round TB, and various piping. Am I going to need to transfer the fuel injectors from the newer engine. or will the smaller ones still work with the increased airflow. Also how would I modify the connectors to make the new injectors work with the original wiring. By the way its a 90 amigo 2.6 liter.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I haven't done it yet but I've finally found some prices on http://www.car-part.com that I can live with and I'll be ordering my parts shortly.

I will continue to run my stock injectors and they should do just fine. The newer injectors are sequential-fire versus the batch-fire delivery of the pre-94 injectors - switching over would involve more than just adapting the electrical connectors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
sneaky asked aboutit will it [ the throttle body]cause poor idling :? in a 99 amigo v6 . what abot turbo charging medic54x1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.