Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plan on buying 15x7 snowflakes tomorrow morning and taking off the 15" steelies. Guy wants 150 for five 15 inch snowflakes. One has a brand new tire "spare". Will the 15" snowflakes sit farther out than the 15 inch steelies? Just getting tired of dealing with the long lug nuts that like to eat threads, b.s. center caps that require washers to hold them tight to the rims. Like the snowflakes cause of the center cap isnt held on by the lugs. IIRC my tires are 235/75/15.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Buy them they will look great.

·
Registered
571 Posts
5 snowflakes for $150, get them! That's a really good deal. They will definitely look better than any steelies IMO.

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
Do not let your mind talk your heart out of this one my friend.

Go for it :wink:

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Sweet deal!

·
Registered
877 Posts
oh, and I do believe the backspacing is different from the steelies so they might stick a little further out, but I think it looks better that way.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I wouldn't pass that deal up, PULL THE TRIGGER !!!!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Meeting him in the morning at 10am to pick them up. Going to give the full amount he is asking as its already a great deal, no reason to lowball him when the price is already low lol.... Besides, my current spare has more cracks than tread and its never been used lol....

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks 10 times better over the steelies. Most def lighter, feels like it accelerates better. Think my 65mph vibration is now gone, didnt feel it at all on the interstate coming home!!!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Wow. The guy you bought these from sold them out from underneath me. He had promised to hold them until Sunday as I was out of town. Very genuine sounding fellow. I left money with my kids to they could pay him in case I wasn't home and I told him that. He was adamant that they were mine and not to worry. Saturday, he sends me a text saying they were sold. I asked him what happened and why he sold them out from underneath me. No response. What a jerk.

Glad someone here got them.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Shabba said:
Wow. The guy you bought these from sold them out from underneath me. He had promised to hold them until Sunday as I was out of town. Very genuine sounding fellow. I left money with my kids to they could pay him in case I wasn't home and I told him that. He was adamant that they were mine and not to worry. Saturday, he sends me a text saying they were sold. I asked him what happened and why he sold them out from underneath me. No response. What a jerk.

Ouch.... :shock:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shabba said:

He was probably using you as a second option since I contacted him a few minutes after his ad went up then got them a day later lol. Gave him the full 150 even though the tire has a cracks and what looks like 2 plugs in one hole. It was far from new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts