Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it really doesn't function as well.. I noticed people responding to posts that are 10+ years ago !

it doesn't sort my posts from RECENT to newest.. when I view.. super annoying !

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,743 Posts
it really doesn't function as well.. I noticed people responding to posts that are 10+ years ago !

it doesn't sort my posts from RECENT to newest.. when I view.. super annoying !
If you mark the entire forum as "Read" and then look at "New posts" each time you log in -- that should not happen.

Jack

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Thanks Jack. I wouldn't have guessed that. I've found it very annoying that years' old posts are popping up. Dennis

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
The homepage of the site is garbage with the recommended posts.
I just go to NEW or the forum listing or look at the ones with no replies.
skip that first page man.

·
Registered
765 Posts
it always asks me if i am a robot, every time i try to log in....have to do the picture thing 5 or 6 times, to get logged in....not a fan of this change, harder to navigate, i get pissed off and leave many times, and go back to other forums that i am more familiar with and are easier to navigate...:mad:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Must be your browser or device signaling to the security protections on the site to ask you to prove you’re human.
connect a different way, turn off your browser extensions dump your cookies and try again.
I work in digital for a living so yes I know what causes this.
no I don’t manage the site.

·
Super Moderator
2,398 Posts
it always asks me if i am a robot, every time i try to log in....have to do the picture thing 5 or 6 times, to get logged in....not a fan of this change, harder to navigate, i get pissed off and leave many times, and go back to other forums that i am more familiar with and are easier to navigate...:mad:
Take a shot at Lorenzo’s suggestions. It has never once asked me for such verifications.

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,743 Posts
Did they ever tell us how to report issues or to request support? (One of the things they promised they'd do, for whatever that's worth).

Jack

·
Registered
765 Posts
Must be your browser or device signaling to the security protections on the site to ask you to prove you’re human.
connect a different way, turn off your browser extensions dump your cookies and try again.
I work in digital for a living so yes I know what causes this.
no I don’t manage the site.
been there, done that. still asked me for proof that i am not a robot....only twice this time.....

i have had issues, being that i have satellite internet, that bounces the signal either out east , or west of me...i get notifications of '' irregular logins'' , but the address is the sat based parent company out west....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts