4,350 Posts
I saw it too!!!

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
GoodyMOBB said:
Kept telling my wife if they just jumped in the rodeo they could. Just run over the zombies... she said they would all die because they wouldn't be able to find parts and keep it running for long. She also said the motor home in the show probably runs better...
:evil:

·
Registered
6,257 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
Love the Sami's!

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I am getting more disappointed in the show by the episode. They need to kick it into zombie killing overdrive, enough with the soap opera.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Hatfield said:
I am getting more disappointed in the show by the episode. They need to kick it into zombie killing overdrive, enough with the soap opera.
Every really good show that I have seen in the last 20 years, has been killed by the same thing.

They turned them into soap operas.

If I am watching a show that is supposed to be about zombies, I don't give a frack who is kissing who. Or who cheated on who.

I want to see babies chewing someone's face off !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Selador said:
Hatfield said:
Every really good show that I have seen in the last 20 years, has been killed by the same thing.

They turned them into soap operas.

If I am watching a show that is supposed to be about zombies, I don't give a frack who is kissing who. Or who cheated on who.

I want to see babies chewing someone's face off !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Picking up the battlestar lingo huh? What a nerd! :D

The show will pick it up. Once they get to a couple characters from the comics. Give it time.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The one thing about the show I don't understand is they always run into a bunch of abandoned humvees and other very capable trucks and yet they still struggle with the rv that breaks down every episode and what about raiding some gun stores? Besides a few flaws the show pretty true to the comic book, can't wait till the governor shows up.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
tonnydoodles said:
The one thing about the show I don't understand is they always run into a bunch of abandoned humvees and other very capable trucks and yet they still struggle with the rv that breaks down every episode and what about raiding some gun stores? Besides a few flaws the show pretty true to the comic book, can't wait till the governor shows up.
Bingo. Also, when they made it to the CDC at the end of Season 1, there are military vehicles and weapons JUST LYING AROUND, and yet getting a bag of assorted firearms is the whole goal.... Come on, there were .50 CALIBER MACHINE GUNS on those HUMV's. If fired into the zombie horde, each round would dismember a dozen undead victims.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I miss the Sami. Wonder what happened to it...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Two_squirrels said:
I miss the Sami. Wonder what happened to it...
When the group left the top of the hill the Mexican family split from them, and drove off in the samurai, father,mother and two kids plus all their belongings in a samurai,can someone connect the dots and finish the joke?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts