You got caught, again???

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
pmat said:
Mediamonkey11 said:
You got caught, again???
i dont have a red trooper :lol:
Just because you repainted your red trooper doesn't mean it isn't red on the inside!! :shock:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mines bedlined on the inside, and that area has a huge amp in it :evil:

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
nice work paul. now i know why you can't leave! :lol:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if i had all that meth, i think id be able to afford gas :lol:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Forget gas, you'd probably be running everywhere

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
why do you reckon they broke the crap out of all the plastic :? .......I guess 5-0 didnt think to just open the lid :tongue1:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bansil said:
why do you reckon they broke the crap out of all the plastic :? .......I guess 5-0 didnt think to just open the lid :tongue1:
probly hid the stuff under the plastic, theres actually alot of room down there

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
pmat said:
Bansil said:
probly hid the stuff under the plastic, theres actually alot of room down there
Really?

is it sealed from the elements?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yep, i keep my stereo amp in there, not a problem yet. it just gets a little hot in there for electronics.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
pmat said:
yep, i keep my stereo amp in there, not a problem yet. it just gets a little hot in there for electronics.
Cut a hole in the side of the compartment and install a 12v computer fan(exhaust)... wire the fan to the remote wire on the amp and it will keep things nice in there :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've thought of using that area for a second battery. Thought also of using the underside--put some angle in there to hold the battery at frame height (slightly above) forward of the rear axle. Use an Optima so it can be mounted on its side (facing inboard).

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi,

What years of Troopers had a storage area, under the rear seat? I have a 1st Generation Isuzu, and I know for sure, I dont have a storage unit, as I pulled the carpet, and did not see any storage lid.

Mark

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Hey mark I think the 2nd and 3rd generation Troopers just had them years 92-02. Pretty nifty when "hiding" certain things haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts