·
Registered
11,705 Posts
No problem here.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
ramzoom said:
Anyone else not seeing the info in the blue shaded area at top? where it normally shows messages etc...?
When was the last time you topped up the pixel electrons in your monitor ?

I'll bet you have a leak, somewhere.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
My dark colors are running all over the floor and the light colors have floated to the ceiling. Wow, check the tracers. :D

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
shooter said:
My dark colors are running all over the floor and the light colors have floated to the ceiling. Wow, check the tracers. :D
You have a problem with the electron injection system.

You should convert to a carbed monitor.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright knuckleheads....every other site is just fine..no problems except the planet? it works fine but the messages and everything in the blue shaded area is not there..like it is wrapping around..I can see like half of some characters on the far right edge but nothing else. I cleared cache, cookies, reloaded...WTH?

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
quit using IE... move on to something superior like Chrome, firefox or safari

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
I use my phone for all of this. The only thing I've had trouble with are pics !!! Some of mine and sometimes other peoples posts to. Not sure if it would be better on my pc but it's dead now thanks to my little boy :)...

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
Well I just deleted board cookies and that required me to remember my password !!! Note to self (don't forget fricken password) you'll pay !!!! I'm lucky I learned how to post pics let alone remember other things DANG IT !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts