Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an Idea that I came up with since we are the black sheep of the 4x4 world. Anybody a good graphic artist who can draw well? I want to come up with a Rat Fink type character that is a Black Sheep.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Wow, uncanny. I literally just put this black sheep sticker on my trooper and was going to post a pic when I got a chance

http://www.ronjonsurfshop.com/store/ite ... emId=21888

I can draw pretty well too. I wouldnt mind making a character at all but time is limited as the wedding is coming up soon but I'll give it a shot.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Too cool. I like the arm hanging out. Maybe a muscled up arm with a short sleeve shirt with the sleeve rolled up or a t shirt with a pack of smokes rolled up and one dangling from his mouth. Bottle of beer in his steering hand. Gots to have the attitude. 2-3 days facial hair growth, etc. Maybe one of those brando hats. Um, running over a flattened jeep (though I like jeeps), etc. or, a damn armadillo. :lol:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
stusvend said:
Wow, uncanny. I literally just put this black sheep sticker on my trooper and was going to post a pic when I got a chance

http://www.ronjonsurfshop.com/store/ite ... emId=21888

I can draw pretty well too. I wouldnt mind making a character at all but time is limited as the wedding is coming up soon but I'll give it a shot.
There, I fixed it.
lost_black_sheep_sticker1a1.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Heck with sheep! They are followers. We are leaders and independants!

I think a buzzard or crow would be a better fit. Both are professional scavengers. Like most Zoo owners. I could see a group of bad *** buzzards perched on top the mountain in their Troopers looking down the hill waiting for some Heeps to die on the trail. "Hey Buzz when that black one rolls you can have the skid plates I'll take the tires off the blue one."

Cronk aren't you supposed to be making a new canoe out of pallets and a trailer to carry it on Ha Ha?

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
squatch said:
Cronk aren't you supposed to be making a new canoe out of pallets and a trailer to carry it on Ha Ha?
Shhhh. He's making scoops. :lol:

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shooter said:
squatch said:
Shhhh. He's making scoops. :lol:
If you haven't figured it out by now, I ran out of Ritalin. Went back for a refill and thy wanted to put me in a straight jacket instead. Guess you guys are just stuck with me now! :D :wink:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
We wouldn't have you any other way. :)

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
That is awesome and I am sure I could get my tattoo artist to come up with something...maybe...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts